Height is measured in the terms of meters and the feet or inches. These are the two measures of measuring the height, where the feet and inches are used in the informal local way and the meter is used in a formal way.
So, the question is about knowing that how many feet and inches are there in one 1.88 meters. Well, this is simply a conversion of values question, and we would try to make it as simple as we can for you.
If we directly jump to the answer then there would be 6 feet and 2 inches in 1.88 meters.
Here is the Explanation of this Conversion Below:
- Keep in your mind that there is 2.54 cm in 1 inch and the 12 inches in the 1 feet.
- Now the 100 cm is considered to be equivalent to 1 meter.
- You will get the 188 cm in 1.88 meters.
- Now we just need to convert this 188 cm into the feet and inches.
- Divide the 188 by 2.54 and you will get the 72.015 inches.
- Next, the inches are needed to be converted into the feet, hence divide 72.015 by 12 and the outcome value would be 6.16 feet.
- This value would be close to 6 feet, and 2 inches if we round up the .16 feet.
- Hence the answer would be 6 feet and 2 inches.
You can convert any value of meters height into the feet and the inches using the same formula